Uniform - Key Stage 3
All items of indoor and outdoor uniform must be clearly marked with the owner's name.
|SKIRT||Knee length Tartan (Dress Gordon)|
|TROUSERS||Plain grey (can be worn all year round)|
|BLAZER||Green with logo|
|PULLOVER||Black V neck jumper (not cardigan)|
|SHIRT||White long sleeved|
|SUMMER BLOUSE||White short sleeved with logo (Term 1, 5 and 6 only)|
|SHOES||Black sensible school shoes with a low heel and not sling back. No boots (including ankle boots) may be worn. Plimsoll style footwear is not acceptable.|
|TIGHTS||Green or Black opaque (70 denier)|
|BAG||a strong, medium sized bag will be needed to carry equipment.|
Only the following items are permitted
- Chain – fine gold or silver chain with or without a cross.
- Ring – one gold or silver ring without a stone.
- Earrings – small gold or silver studs one pair in earlobes only.
- No coloured, dangling or hooped earrings. No other piercings
- Hair ornaments – plain in black or dark green.
Hair must be tidy and of one ‘natural’ tone. Long hair must be kept off the face in practical subjects
All jewellery must be removed for P.E.
NO make-up or nail varnish is permitted in Key Stage 3
As part of their uniform a small House Colour badge can be purchased from Mrs Fleming, at the cost of £1, at the beginning of the school year.
All uniform is available at:
- Uniform Direct, 333 High Street, Lincoln, LN5 7DQ - Tel: 01522 510016
www.uniform-direct.com and Dixon House, Dixon Way, Lincoln, LN6 7XN
- Sleaford Clothing, 20 Market Place, Sleaford, NG34 7SR Tel: 01529 307308
Physical Education Equipment
The majority of school PE kit items can now be purchased from the suppliers above and carry the school badge and name.
Please note that the old PE kit can be worn until it needs to be replaced.
The following are available from suppliers above
- Black polo shirt with school logo
- Black skirt with school logo
- Black hoody with school logo
- Black KSHS football socks
The following are available from any sportswear stockist
- Black football shorts
- Trainers - non-marking soles
- White sports socks
- Hockey / Football boots
- Hockey shin pads / football shin guards
- Mouth guard for hockey (£1.50 - available from the PE department)
The last three items are compulsory for Heath and Safety reasons
- Plain black running leggings - no logos or markings
- Plain black joggers/sweatpants - no logos or markings
- Black rain jacket with school logo